- Leaders have ensured that staff have the strong subject knowledge required to plan and deliver a curriculum that meets the needs of all, including for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). Ofsted, 2023.
- Pupils receive good support and care at Homewood. Ofsted, 2023
- They [Teachers] are also quick to identify how to best support pupils with SEND. They make appropriate adaptations without fuss, including for sixth-form students. Ofsted, 2023
- Leaders promote a love of reading throughout the school. The work to identify pupils who struggle with reading with confidence and fluency is having a positive impact. Specialist staff provide pupils with the support they need to address any gaps in knowledge. Leaders also ensure that all teachers understand what to look for in case other pupils need help with this. Ofsted, 2023
- Leaders are determined that all pupils will go on to the right next steps for them and are very successful with this work. Ofsted, 2023
This area aims to provide you with comprehensive information about how we support learners to maximise their achievement along with our philosophy and approach to inclusion.
This booklet aims to provide you with comprehensive information about how we support learners to maximise their achievement along with our philosophy and approach to inclusion.
SEND Info Report
SEND Provision Map
Kent Mainstream Core Standards
For Information on Kent LEA Local Offer
The KCC SEND Strategy can be found here.
Whom can I contact for further information?