Uniform Shop and Equipment
S Simmonds & Son Ltd supply our uniform via their website ( https://simmonds-ltd.com/ ), from our onsite shop or from their Paddock Wood Store.
Our onsite shop is located in the Kirk Building/A Block adjacent to the Mansion Reception. The shop opening hours are term time only Tuesday and Thursdays from 8.30am to 4.30pm. The onsite shop will also be open during the Summer, by appointment.
School Shop Contact
Tel: 01580 765243
Uniform List - Years 7-11
- Standardised grey school trousers and grey school skirts embroidered with the Homewood School logo (all trousers and skirts must be purchased through our school shop or online via our chosen supplier Simmonds)
- A navy blue blazer embroidered with the Homewood School logo (this item must be purchased through the school shop or online via Simmonds)
- A light blue collared shirt (this item can short or long-sleeved and can be purchased either via the school shop or through other external retail outlets)
- A school tie embroidered with the Homewood logo (the colour of the stripe within the tie will represent each student’s Community and must be purchased through the school shop or online via Simmonds; Community colours will be advised at a later date)
- A navy blue jumper with a grey trim (this is not a compulsory item of school uniform but, if purchased, it must be done so through the school shop or online via Simmonds. Note that new Year 7 students can wear one of our current black jumpers with a school logo should parents want to make use of a hand-me-down from an older sibling. This will be allowed for one year only)
- Plain, black or grey socks, either short or knee-high (socks with bows or socks worn above the knee will not be permitted)
PE Kit List
- Black netball skort or black shorts with the school logo emblazoned (Years 7-9) or plain black shorts with no branding logos visible (Years 10-11)
- Black and royal blue polo shirt with the school logo emblazoned
- Black and royal blue fleece with the school logo emblazoned (Years 7-8)
- Black PE hoodie with the school logo emblazoned (Years 9-11 only – no non school logo hoodies to be worn)
- Long black sports socks or short white socks depending on the activity
- Sports training shoes with non marking soles
- Plain black or navy blue leggings or tracksuit bottoms (Years 10-11)
- Black leggings or tracksuit bottoms with school logo (Years 7-9)
- Football boots and shin pads should be brought to school in a bag, not worn to school
Homewood School PE rain jackets are also available to order from the school uniform shop, but these are optional.
Please click on the link below to visit the Simmonds website and to view the new items of school uniform:
Students should possess a suitable school bag (large enough to accommodate a Chromebook).
Separate bags may be required for PE kit etc.